Scott,

As a brand new member of the list and trying to learn the SPAM ropes
quickly I have been very impressed with the product and your support.
(Do you ever sleep? :>)

I wish you the best of luck with Barry and Charles and congratulations
to you for building the company large enough to interest others.

Please continue with the great support and answering my newbie
questions, I hope to soon learn enough to ask better questions :>.

     Goran Jovanovic
     The LAN Shoppe
     E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]