-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Jose Gosende
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 12:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] OT: SmarterMail any good?

Do any of you run SmarterMail? What are your opinions?
As part of a hosting package SmarterMail is being given to us
for free and I'd like to know what other people's experiences
have been with it before we use it in a production environment.

Thanks,

Jose