Scott,

First, congratulations on the changes.

I would certainly be interested in a gateway product from your company
as a few changes are occurring here as well. We are likely going to be
moving from Imail for our student email server to an Exchange 2003
server (as a mate to the staff faculty server). I have become somewhat
disappointed with Imail and Ipswitch as we have had a couple of serious
bugs with attachments of late that I feel have not been dealt with
seriously enough by Ipswitch. This is what is prompting the change. Both
bugs were problems dealing with Imail's handling of attachments. This
was pretty critical for an academic institution that relies on email
attachments for students to send in assignments and faculty that needs
to send course materials to students. The first bug you are aware of and
actually let me know that it was a known bug in Sept.. 2003 and wasn't
fixed until December 2003 affecting the whole first semester. The second
is a bug with multipart/mixed attachments that I reported as critical in
January and now it is the end of the school year and still no news of a
fix.

I have only praise for your product and support and if I had to leave
Imail, my regret would be losing Declude and therefore I was quite
excited to see your message about a potential gateway product.

Sorry for the rant, but after repeated inquires to Ipswitch with no
response and now seeing an upgrade release (8.1) but still no fix for
8.05, I am just a little frustrated and *very pleased* that you weren't
purchased by Ipswitch.

Anyway congrats and I will continue to monitor for news of a gateway
product so that I can continue to offer top quality anti-spam and virus
protection for my users by a company that provides what I consider to be
the best product and support in the entire industry.

Richard Edge
Senior Systems Administrator
Technology Services Department
TRINITY WESTERN UNIVERSITY