>From the IMGATE list:

http://surbl.org/

Interesting concept. Anyone here tried it?

Ive been planning to upgrade SA on my personal acct here and have a few
hours to kill on Tues so I think I'm going to add it and see how well it
does.

Any chance this can be made to work with Declude?

Thanks

Jason

[AUTOMATED NOTE: Your mail server [66.140.194.140] is missing a reverse DNS entry. All
Internet hosts are required to have a reverse DNS entry. The missing reverse DNS entry
will cause your mail to be treated as spam on some servers, such as AOL.]