-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sanford
Whiteman
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 11:05 PM
To: Jason
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Surbl.org

> Any chance this can be made to work with Declude?

Well, SpamAssassin can. :)

Another innocent plug...

--Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SpamAssassin plugs into Declude!
    http://www.mailmage.com/download/software/freeutils/SPAMC32/Release/

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.