-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sanford Whiteman
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 8:42 PM
To: Richard Edge
Subject: Re[2]: [Declude.JunkMail] Notification to customers of change of
ownership

> We  are  likely  going to be moving from Imail for our student email
> server  to  an  Exchange 2003 server (as a mate to the staff faculty
> server).

You  might then be interested in MilterSink (announced earlier), which will
incorporate  limited support for Declude (all tests, but not all actions,
are expected to be available).

--Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of