Thanks Kevin.  I'll try it out and give you feedback on it.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Bilbee
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 3:20 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Automated requeuing

http://www.ssc-isp.net/HoldAnalyzer

I wrote this and made it available. Please send feedback. I have a newer
version that also works with smartermail and fixes a few bugs and
simplifies the admin GUI.

I hope to make the newer version availble by the end of the month or so.

Kevin Bilbee

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.