To get an email in smartermail to not rescan place a capital 'X' in front of
the file names. Smartermail will still pickup the file and pass it to
declude but when declude sees the 'X' it will not scan the email.

Declude tech support gave me this little tid bit. There still is an issue
with SmarterMail and Declude where roaming users will be scanned. Currently
SmarterMail does not let declude know if a user has authenticated.
SmarterMail sales tells me this will be available in version 3 sometime
arrount August.

I just need to package the new version. It does not include the reports and
renames the application to DecludeHoldReports

Kevin Bilbee