From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary Brumm
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 02:29 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Any word on the 2.06 release?

It's starting to look like things are going downhill since Scott left.  I don't remember ever having to wait this
long for a issue to be resolved.  I don't feel comfortable with v2.xx until these issues are addressed.  I hope
they get things together....this was always a very responsive company in the past.

Gary