Thanks for the update, Kevin, though it should have come from CPHZ staff.

It's much easier to be patient if we're updated periodically.  The silence tends to make everyone paranoid.

Darin.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 2:52 PM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Any word on the 2.06 release?

Ok I can't keep quite anymore. I have been testing the new version and they are making shure it is ready before releasing it. As far as my testing goes they have fixed the logging issues, the all_mail_delivery issues, anf the not deleting issues. The origional 2.05 release caused problems for me due to the fact the my caonfig was partially screwed up which 1.82 did not recgnoize or just ignored.

I agree they have not been communicating with the list and keeping everyone updated as much as they should\could. But as far as I know they are very close to releasing the new version with the fixes.

I have been running it for about 24 hours with out any visible issues. The logging reports the correct responses for individual users mail processing.

Be patient they are working hard to make shure the next release is as stable as possible. They are learning and I think doing a great job of it. Adding actions for individual users is a complicated thing and if you remember Scott was hesitant that it was even possible.

Kevin Bilbee