R. Scott Perry wrote:

Agreed on Scott leaving. And what's up with that anyway? There was "news" article I noticed on their site a few weeks ago stating something about Scott leaving because he wanted to spend more time working for the Red Cross?

Correct. :) The new article was http://www.declude.com/Articles.asp?ID=150, and it was short and sweet.

Basically, I needed a break. I had been putting so much time into Declude over the past close to 5 years that I didn't have time to do some of the things that I wanted to, such as volunteering at the Red Cross. Before I started Declude, I was a very active volunteer on their local Disaster Action Team, responding to hundreds of local disasters (typically house fires, but occasionally other things such as floods, hazardous materials incidents, even a hostage situation once). It was very rewarding, and while I've managed to go to their monthly meetings over these years, I haven't had a chance to go to the local disasters, and I have really missed it.

Scott,
You are a good man for your volunteer work.

Good job...

Heimir