To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 11:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Off Topic.

I use http://www.dotnetnuke.com/ for our intranet, not exactly your intended use, but yours is what it was designed for.

The forum is at http://asp.net/Forums/ShowForumGroup.aspx?tabindex=1&ForumGroupID=2
under DotNetNuke and the related sub-forums...

Frederick Samarelli wrote:

I am looking for recommendations of software that allows users to manage there own web domain. We host websites for many people and we are looking to give them more control. Some sort of Portal/Control Panel. We are a windows shop.

Thanks.

Fred Samarelli

[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by the University of Georgia SBDC Email System.]

--
Richard Lanard
Information Technology Support