Hi

I have a problem sending mail to a specific domain, ag.aaa.dk. The problem is
that the primary MX closes the connection right away, newer returns any
response.

Imail seems to treat this as a temporary problem, and newer tries the other
server with lower priority MX record. Is this the right way to do it? I am
running Imail 8.05 on my gateway server.

Regards,

Kaj Laursen
HIH