Regarding #5.  I've run into spam that was sent to multiple addresses on the
server, and the spam was processed by Declude (it's listed in the log files),
but somehow when this spam is then moved to the hold directory it gets confused
and somehow loses track of the file, and the file doesn't end up in the hold
directory (you see an error message about this in the log file).  It gets
delivered, but without any Declude processing messages in the header.