Now the other thing to make sure of is did you increase the amount
>of threads that it will use in the "declude.cfg" file?  By default it
>appears to use only 5 threads.  I bumped mine up to 25 and that seems to be
>working very well.  The other thing which is documented on the beta page is
>if you have more than one CPU where it will sleep for a period of time when
>it should not.

I wasn't that daring...I only bumped the number of threads to 10, thinking I
could increase it later if warranted. I was initially concerned with 10 threads
due to the high volume of unprocessed items in the 'proc' directory and the
100% CPU usage. However, now that the backlog has been processed, CPU usage is
back to normal, and the 'proc' folder is empty every time I look at it. So, for
the moment, 10 threads is a stable place to be until we get more experience
with this new version of JunkMail.

We're running a single CPU mail server but are considering moving to a dual
processor system that just became available. Hopefully, I can remember your
warning about multiple processors when we make the switch! <g>

--
Kim W. Premuda
FastWave Internet Services