I upgraded to 3.05.22 from 3.05.20 and it cleared the issue, for now.

Monday, December 26, 2005, 9:48:54 AM, Darrell ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dsic> I sent an email back into support last night as I started having slow
Dsic> processing again.  I have reverted back to 2.0.6 and all is running well.
>>From what I can tell (AND I COULD BE WRONG) it appears that the licensing
Dsic> process is broke at the Declude end.  I *think* one of the name servers
they
Dsic> run (ns.decludekey.us ) for a domain cphzkey.com is/was down over the
Dsic> weekend.  I am still waiting for support to respond.

Dsic> I am not going to go into speculation about the licensing process,
because I
Dsic> don't want to feed any bad info because I have no idea how it works.
Dsic> However, from what I troubleshoot on my system coupled with reviewing a
Dsic> user.dmp/dr. watson from the decludeproc during the issue I feel
comfortable
Dsic> in saying my problems that I seen on my system over the weekend are caused
Dsic> by a failure to validate its license.

Dsic> Darrell

Dsic> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dsic> Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude And
Dsic> Imail.  IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI integration,
MRTG
Dsic> Integration, and Log Parsers.

Dsic> ----- Original Message -----
Dsic> From: "Dave Doherty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Dsic> To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Dsic> Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 10:27 AM
Dsic> Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] License Downgraded [was All I wan't for
Dsic> Christmas is not to be paged!)