-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Scott Fisher
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 10:43 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] declude 4 changes ... worried...

So I thought I'd go web browsing on the Declude site and see what is up with
Declude 4.
I'm a Virus Pro and Junkmail Pro licensee on Imail.

Going forward Declude 4 is the entire suite (Virus Pro, Junkmail Pro and
Hijaak).
Kevin's post mentions that Declude 3 will be supported. Although long term
how long will they support two different code sets?
I'd say my long-term gut feeling isn't good.

Next I look through the purchase page. Declude 4 for Imail is now only
available for a $1450 Annual Subscription. Ouch.
The last time I paid maintenance for Declude it was $265. That's a bump.

(Essentially having only one domain here), That is mighty pricey especially
compared to the Declude for Smartmail 1 domain price of $199.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the Declude prodcut. It's so flexible that
you can do many different things...
I just can't see how smaller entities like me are going to positively
affected by these changes.

Scott Fisher
Director of IT
Farm Progress Companies
191 S Gary Ave
Carol Stream, IL 60188
630-462-2323

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Although Farm
Progress Companies has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are
present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss
or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]