I just got an e-mail asking me to "update" my info with a form attached:

        Dear Customer,

        We are currently in the process of updating our records here at
Declude.  We are aware that you have purchased product from us in the   past
and would greatly appreciate your response in regards to the    current
status of your software.  Please use the attached document to   advise if
you are actively using the product and/or if you are in need    of a product
upgrade and/or maintenance renewal.
        We greatly appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward
to serving you as our customer.

        Best Regards,

        Kelley O'Connell
        Declude - Internet Security Software

I KNOW I am paranoid - but it sounded like one of those scam e-mails.

Additionaly, Kelly if you are listening, always create a list or BCC
everyone 30-40 people in the TO: field....

Thanks -

Marc