Hi

After reading this thread and have seen 3 spam messages in my inbox who has
final results-lines in the header with more then 200% of my hold weight I've
made some research: Exactly the same is happening here with Declude 3.1.0
and Imail 8.15 from 2006-06-04 20:00:00 GMT+1 on. I have the same actions
for in- and outgoing messages in my config files.

Normaly a message in v3+ is (MID) logged with 6 lines.
Each message with the final action "NO ACTIONS WERE TAKEN" has only 2 lines
in the logfile

06/04/2006 20:00:37.719 q1fa255d9003021bd.smd CBL:10 SPAMCOP:20 ... .  Total
weight = 360.
06/04/2006 20:00:37.719 q1fa255d9003021bd.smd Cumulative action(s) taken on
this email = NO ACTIONS WERE TAKEN

With this final weight the defined action is HOLD.

I've noted also that this two lines are looking nearly like a whitelisted
message:

06/04/2006 19:31:27.015 q18de1b3b00b21c63.smd Action(s) taken for
[EMAIL PROTECTED] = WHITELISTED [LAST ACTION=WHITELISTED]
06/04/2006 19:31:27.015 q18de1b3b00b21c63.smd Cumulative action(s) taken on
this email = NO ACTIONS WERE TAKEN

So it seems to me that something is whitelisting this type of message but I
don't know what.

Following my logfiles arround 400 spam each one with a final result between
200 and 400% of the defined hold weight has passed the filter instead of
being HOLD.

Markus

--- Begin Message ---
ALER T  ISSU ED
Already up 0.40 in the last 3 days of tradin g!

Falc on  Energ y, Inc.
fc yi
1 week ago 0.88
Today 2.00
Up from 1.60 Wend
5 Day Expected 2.90
MARKE T Plus Top four Pick

There is a big PR campaign running all weekend!

Is fcy i Ready To Go? If You Think So, You Know what to Do...

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 26, 2006 -- F alcon  Energ y, Inc.  is
pleased to announce that it will be initiating a detailed study for two of
the properties for which it holds exploration licenses in Mongolia. The
studies will be in preparation for a work program on the properties. Falcon
Energy Inc. will seek to engage a geological team to study its properties
and make recommendations for the commencement of a work program. Both
properties hold great promise for the discovery of significant deposits of
Uranium.

The first property is the Huld License Area (license 9997X)

The Huld license area is located on the territory of Dashbalbar soum of
Dornot province. This property is situated 650 km NE of Ulaanbaatar and 170
km North of Choibalsan /province center/ and 50 km NE of the significant
Mardai Uranium deposit. Production of Uranium ore from the Mardai deposit
has ranged up to 195 tons annually.

The second property is the Har Tolgoi License Area (license 9996X)

The license area is located at the joint part of Tuvshinshiree, Monhhaan and
Uubayan soums of Suhbaatar province. The Har Tolgoi license area comprises a
total of 12,319 hectares.

With the current bull market for Uranium, a number of companies are
currently very active in Uranium exploration. The Western Prospector's team
is focused on the a uranium project located in North-Eastern Mongolia with
the 2006 exploration program, budgeted at US$16 million. UGL Enterprises
also has holdings and great interest in the area.

Current major Uranium discoveries in Mongolia include the Dornod Deposit
which has 40,128,000 pounds grading 0.118%, 31,664,000 pounds grading 0.177%
and 26,349,000 pounds grading 0.236% and the Gurvanbulag project (Western
Prospector) which has a reported resource of 22,679,160 pounds grading
0.245% and an additional 19,183,616 pounds grading 0.135% (source: National
Bank report February 25, 2005).

Despite uranium spot prices in 2000 that touched lows of less than US$7.00
per pound for U3O8, the spot price has since increased to over US$37.00 per
pound (January 30, 2006), and the long term Uranium market outlook remains
positive with increased consumption, and future downtrend of secondary
uranium sources.

Uranium Deposits in Mongolia

Soviet and Mongolian geologists began exploring for uranium in Mongolia in
the 1940s. From 1967 to 1988 more systematic exploration for uranium was
undertaken, and four major uranium deposits were defined in Mongolia, the
Priargun, Gobi-Tamtsag, Khentii-Daur, and Northern Mongolian uranium
provinces. Uranium deposits of economic value were discovered in the Dornod,
Gurvanbulag, and Mardai areas of eastern Mongolia and the Kharaat area of
southern Mongolia. The proven Uranium resources of Mongolia in these
deposits are about 62,000 metric tons,

--- End Message ---