From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John
Doyle
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 11:12 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Speaking of Decludes AVG scanner

Nick

Good catch,
at the bottom of my diags.txt file I see 2 "INVALID KEY" entries.

My firewall does not allow domain names to be entered as source or
destination addresses, only IP addresses.

I had an old entry for 63.246.13.84 entered on march 06, doing an nslookup
for keys.declude.com I now  get 63.246.31.246.

I've added the new address and allow incoming and outgoing traffic, but am
not sure what to do next. Not sure if I should restart the decludeproc or
what.

John