We had this same problem with Imail – I had to go clean out the /spool/web directory.

There are usually a lot of orphaned files in that folder, clearing them up fixes this issue.  I wrote a quick scheduled task to erase anything in that folder that is more that 30 days old.

I believe that these files are left from when a client doesn’t log out of their webmail correctly.

- greg

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gans, Günter (LDS)
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 5:17 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] IMail doesn't show attachments

Hello,

sometimes there are incoming mails which attachments are not shown in the IMail web-client, but they are shown, for example, in Outlook. All of these mails seem to have one thing in common: A body that is divided into two parts, one is plain text and the other one is html. We use IMail 7.

Does anybody have an idea?

Guenter Gans

LDS NRW - Duesseldorf, Germany