Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Greg Birdsall
Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. August 2006 14:41
An: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Betreff: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] IMail doesn't show attachments

We had this same problem with Imail – I had to go clean out the /spool/web directory.

There are usually a lot of orphaned files in that folder, clearing them up fixes this issue.  I wrote a quick scheduled task to erase anything in that folder that is more that 30 days old.

I believe that these files are left from when a client doesn’t log out of their webmail correctly.

- greg