        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of David Barker
        Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 8:24 AM
        To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
        Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] New PDF worm?

        Yes I am seeing the same thing although when I run the pdf
through a virus check it comes up clean. I opened one of the files and
it was just stock spam. If anyone is running the

        CB-ATTACH.txt filter I would suggest commenting out this line
for now.

        #BODY  -10                          PCRE      (?i:Content-Type:
application/pdf;)

        Or if you are using an the older filters

        #BODY  -10                          CONTAINS

        See also http://blogs.zdnet.com/security/?p=325

        David Barker
        Director of Product Management
        Your Email security is our business