Great idea.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Colbeck,
Andrew
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 12:40 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] New PDF worm?

I'll suggest an alternative to this.

If you're using the CB-ATTACH filter and you want to keep it without giving
spammers too much entry, use an END filter with your blacklist tests.  If
the sender's IP address is in the blacklist, the CB-ATTACH test will stop.

This will still counterweight PDF spammers who are not in a blacklist yet,
but perhaps that is an acceptable balance to you.

TESTSFAILED END CONTAINS XBL

TESTSFAILED END CONTAINS SPAMCOP

BODY     -10   PCRE      (?i:Content-Type: application/pdf;)

etc. ...

Andrew.

  _____