Declude 4.10.42

I've been experimenting with Hijack, and I found a bug.

"hijack.cfg" with

RELAYTHRESHOLD1 10 30
RELAYTHRESHOLD2 30 200

I send an email to an external mail account at 10:15.
I check "console.txt" at 10:16 and I see my IP with "relayed 1 E-mail" and
1:00 minutes.
I send a mail to another external email account at 10:23.
I check "console.txt" at 10:24 and I see my IP with "relayed 2 E-mails" and
9:00 minutes.
I check "console.txt" at 10:26 and I don't see my IP.
I really should see my IP with "relayed 1 E-mail" and 3:00 minutes.

Is the problem of how to display the data console.txt?
The problem is that "hijack" do not save a list of the IP, timestamp, and
number of recipients in order to calculate these values correctly?

Another question:
What is the significance of the number that sometimes appears between the IP
and the word "relayed" in "console.txt?

Thank you.
Ruben Marti.