How do I unblock an IP that is banned for exceeding the 2nd threshold?

Thank you.
Ruben Marti.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Barker
  To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
  Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 3:27 PM
  Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude Hijack

  Hijack is the solution to your problem. As we count the number of emails
  from a specific IP or address with the latest release. When the hold2
  threshold is reached these messages are quarantined, regardless of whether
  they are whitelisted or authenticated.

  We will be updating the Hijack manual with this latest release of 4.10.42

  The console is no longer used as this information has been replaced by the
  \Declude\console.txt file. The ALLOWIP and ALLOWADDR are used if you want
  exempt users or IP's from triggering hijack.

  David Barker
  VP Operations Declude
  Your Email security is our business
  978.499.2933 office