Hi,

With the amount of spam I have to throw away each day no reaching consistant
levels of over 90%... I can of course get an even faster mailserver but I think
I would be better of with an extra smtp server in front of my mailserver which
filters the most blatant spam mail purly based on session info. What passes
that server can go on to my IMail server and have more contect based filtering
using Declude, Sniffer, InvURIBL etc.

What would be a good first step server? I have experience with (Debian) Linux
so a Linux based solution is no problem.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Bonno Bloksma
senior systeembeheerder

tio