Is the result code really 127.0.0.1? That is totally non-standard. It should be 127.0.0.2 or higher.

Matt

On 4/30/2010 11:31 AM, Nick Hayer wrote:
you can test the bl directly with nslookup, to see what Declude is doing turn on debug log level.

**

*MadRiverAccess.com**|**Skywaves.com Tech Support*
US/Canada 877-873-6482 or International +1-802-229-6574
Emergency Support 24/7: supp...@skywaves.net
General and Non-Emergency support ticket:
https://www.skywaves.com/content/secure/support_ticket.htm