Got it.  Thanks!

---
[This E-mail was checked by Declude]

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pete McNeil" <madscient...@microneil.com>
To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2010 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] What's wrong with my Declude?

On 8/1/2010 3:03 PM, Imail Admin wrote:
Hi Pete,

OK, I did the upgrade. One thing that was slightly different from the instructions was that even though I directed it to install into the same folder as the prior Sniffer installation (d:\imail\sniffer), it only offered me a choice of a new install and said nothing about an upgrade. Still, it seemed to go through smoothly, so I'll just cross my fingers. Now that that's done, do I need to change my global.cfg setting? The old setting is

SNIFFER external nonzero "D:\imail\sniffer\liajkovy.exe w91zgqvr4g73s6o5" 7 0.

I'm guessing the installer didn't understand the old installation -- that happens sometimes because they all tend to be a little different.

You should comment out your old SNIFFER line -- the installer should have created a new one for you that calls SNFClient.

Note that SNFClient will accept and ignore the authentication string, but it doesn't need to have it...

Your new SNIFFER line might look something like:

SNIFFER external nonzero "D:\sniffer\SNFClient.exe" 7 0

Hope this helps,

_M

---
[This E-mail was checked by Declude]