To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2010 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] What's wrong with my Declude?

On 8/1/2010 1:36 PM, Imail Admin wrote:
Hi Pete,

By SNF I assume you mean Sniffer? How do I tell for sure which version is running and whether it is getting the latest downloads? I know it's running at least partially because the report lists it. I checked the cfg file and it says "configuration for v2r3", so I assume that's version 2 and not version 3? Then I checked my old emails and found that my last license renewal was at the end of last August, so I have a valid license. I haven't received any noticed since then about newer versions or even renewing my license this year.

That all sounds about right.
I'm betting (based on the above) that you simply never upgraded to version 3.

The best way to do that is to use our installer.

http://www.armresearch.com/products/snfClientServerWinInstaller.jsp
http://www.armresearch.com/message-sniffer/download/SNF_CS_Installer.exe

Another good way (if you're upgrading Declude also) is to switch to the built-in OEM version of SNF in Declude. (contact Declude about that if you wish to switch).

_M

---
[This E-mail was checked by Declude]

--