  From: Dean Lawrence
  To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 12:52 PM
  Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] weird processing of lists

  Ben,

  Maybe you could right a rule that evaluates the sender and originating
  IP. So that if the email is from listn...@domain.com and the IP
  matches the server's IP (since it is being generated from your
  server), that it assigns a negative weight to the message?

  Dean

  P.S.
  This is off the top of my head without looking at the docs, so I may
  be off base.

  On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 3:07 PM, IMail Admin <imailad...@bcwebhost.net> wrote:
  > But you're the man who knows everything about Declude. Surely you know the
  > answer to my original question?
  >
  > Ben
  >
  > -----Original Message----- From: David Barker
  > Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 5:21 AM
  > To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
  > Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] weird processing of lists
  >
  > Most likely ;)

  Dean M. Lawrence
  INTERNET DATA TECHNOLOGY
  p // 888.438.4381 ext. 701
  w // www.idatatech.com
  f // www.facebook.com/idatatech
  t // www.twitter.com/idatatech

  Social Marketing | SEO | Design | Internet Development

  ---