Steve, were you able to get ahold of anyone at Declude? I need to reach
them as well and am running into similar issues as you. The odd thing is,
is that I Dave Barker a couple of weeks ago.

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 5:22 PM, Steve Cirivello
<scirive...@compuserve.com>wrote:

> **
> Thank you Ben for your suggestions.  The CODE/key as shown in our account
> on declude.com is identical to the value that's been in our declude.cfg
> file for some time.  Our account page shows valid through Jan 2014, but,
> there's a red circle (not the usual greeen circle) in the upper left corner
> of the product/subscription status display box.
>
> John (a new voice) fixed the subscription date last Wednesday morning.
> After the call, I bounced decludeproc, and, IS EXPIRED KEY is still in
> diags.txt.
>
> Since that call with John last Wednesday morning, email messages to the
> usual addresses (including supp...@declude.com) are unanswered.  Phone
> calls to Declude are not answered (except the auto-attendant) -  1 for
> sales now rolls to a Skype authentication, and  2 for support rolls to
> voice mail.
>
> I've bounced decludeproc several times a day since last Wednesday morning
> - no change.  Daily emails and voice messages remain unanswered.
>
> This is very unusual.  Maybe it's just this customer?
>
> Steve

Dean M. Lawrence
INTERNET DATA TECHNOLOGY
p // 888.438.4381 ext. 701
w // www.idatatech.com
f // www.facebook.com/idatatech
t // www.twitter.com/idatatech

Social Marketing | SEO | Design | Internet Development