Where do i send my donation to get this going LOL! let's do it.....

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy Schmidt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 3:02 PM
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] Sobig, the next wave?

Okay, I'll donate some funds.

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

H&M Systems Software, Inc.
600 East Crescent Avenue, Suite 203
Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458-1846

Phone:  +1 201 934-3414 x20 (Business)
Fax:    +1 201 934-9206

http://www.HM-Software.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Tolmachoff
(Lists)
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 04:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ok, this calls for a white hat virus creator.

A virus that will infect all these unpatched computers, and the only thing
it does is create a big bold red popup every 15 minutes that says Patch your
computer, you dummy.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA
Engineer/Consultant
eServices For You