That's true, also most people don't know how they have to patch their
computer, or even what all this stuff means. They are not stupid, but are
unknown. That's where we come in. Advice and help those people is our job.
But too much is too much.

So what I do is create a message with a removal/fix tool as attachment and
ask them too run this thing, explaning in simple terms what is going on an d
what they have to do. A lot of work but it works.

> People a typically unaware that their machine is infected - because it
> continues to function perfectly.

Johan Driesmans
ICT Manager
Syscom

---
[This E-mail is scanned for viruses by Declude Virus, this service is provided to you
by Syscom nv (http://www.syscom.be)]