-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 9:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Is Declude Hijack run before Declude Virus

>Is there anyway to invert the order, make Declude Virus to run before
>Hijack? I would like that to happen because of the banned extensions
>too.

If you are running the latest version (1.75 or later; you can type
"\Imail\Declude -diag" from a command prompt to see which version you
are
running), Declude Virus will run before Declude Hijack.

[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by the Santa Cruz BBS anti-virus system]