> It shows that I'm running 1.76i1 but still I've found today messages on
> hold with suspicious double extension attachments like .xls.pif. Also
> pif is in my list of banned extensions.

I would do a test.

Put both Virus and Hijack logs into DEBUG mode and then send an attachement
to yourself. Just create a text file and then rename it to example.txt.pif.

Then post the log snippets.

Also, you might want to post the full D file of one that you suspect, or
send off-list to Scott to double check. (The later is probably better.)

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA
Engineer/Consultant
eServices For You
www.eservicesforyou.com