I have added the request to the wish list. We are focusing on replicating
problems and fixing items from the list I had posted earlier last week. We
are looking to do a release Thursday 8 July it is currently under going
testing. This is all obviously subject to change just trying to keep you
informed.

Items in next release:

1. Fix - ALLOWVULNERABILITIESFROM - full email address only

2. Fix - QUEUEFILE_SAVEFILE log shows incorrect directory path

3. Add - Error in SM envelope file: if errors are found the mail will be
moved to the error directory

4. Add - If the headers files are not found then the data file is moved to
error directory.

5. Add - A new vulnerability test NONSTANDARDCRLF will be included to check
for the end of the headers.

David B
www.declude.com