From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 1:49 PM
To: declude.virus@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] New Virus: zipped word doc with Macro-Virus

David,

I'm just wondering about the issue with the invalid characters in the Mail
From's that caused massive spam leakage almost a month ago.  Is this too
supposed to be fixed?

I'm also very, very curious about the other bugs such as long base 64
encoding causing Declude Virus to fail decoding, WHITELIST IP being applied
before IPBYPASS, and the issue where Declude's headers are inserted at the
bottom of the message when the headers don't use proper CRLF line breaks?

Thanks,

Matt

David Barker wrote:

>I have added the request to the wish list. We are focusing on
>replicating problems and fixing items from the list I had posted
>earlier last week. We are looking to do a release Thursday 8 July it is
>currently under going testing. This is all obviously subject to change
>just trying to keep you informed.
>
>Items in next release:
>
>1. Fix - ALLOWVULNERABILITIESFROM - full email address only
>
>2. Fix - QUEUEFILE_SAVEFILE log shows incorrect directory path
>
>3. Add - Error in SM envelope file: if errors are found the mail will
>be moved to the error directory
>
>4. Add - If the headers files are not found then the data file is moved
>to error directory.
>
>5. Add - A new vulnerability test NONSTANDARDCRLF will be included to
>check for the end of the headers.
>
>David B
>www.declude.com
>
>________________________________

Document named

>                       "my_notebook.doc"
>

>                               Most Virus-Scanners can't catch it.
>Virustotal has returned
>

>                       only two
>

>                               scanners with positive results
>
>                               Sophos has found "WM97/Kukudro-A"
>                               UNA has found a "Macro Virus"
>
>                               No other AV-Engine has catched the
>suspicious file.
>
>                               We've added the following lines to our
virus.cfg in order

>                       to block as
>

>                               much was we can at the moment.
>
>                               BANNAME prices.zip
>                               BANNAME apple_prices.zip
>                               BANNAME sony_prices.zip
>                               BANNAME hp_prices.zip
>                               BANNAME dell_prices.zip
>                               BANNAME My_Notebook.doc
>
>                               Regards
>                               Markus
>

>                               ---
>                               This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus
mailing list.  To

>                       unsubscribe,
>

>                               just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED],
and
>                               type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus".    The
>archives can be found
>                               at http://www.mail-archive.com.
>

>                       ---
>                       This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing
list.  To
>                       unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to
>[EMAIL PROTECTED], and
>                       type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus".    The archives
>can be found
>                       at http://www.mail-archive.com.
>

>               ---
>               This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To
>               unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED],
and
>               type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus".    The archives can be
>found
>               at http://www.mail-archive.com.
>

>       ---
>       This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To
>       unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
>       type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus".    The archives can be found
>       at http://www.mail-archive.com.
>

>---
>This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To unsubscribe,
>just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type "unsubscribe
>Declude.Virus". The archives can be found at
>http://www.mail-archive.com.
>

>---
>This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe,
>just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
>type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus".    The archives can be found
>at http://www.mail-archive.com.

---