Matt,

The CRLF problem has more to do with the email server and not Declude,
emails that are so badly broken should be either rejected by the email
server or these headers should be standardized by the email server.
Eitherway this is a much more complex issue than you make it out to be, by
just fixing it with a simple regexp, if it was as easy as that, do you not
think we would have done this already ?

"Introducing tests to score conditions that one's software does not handle
correctly is not a fix, it's a work-around." This is not how we are dealing
with this issue, it is not an additional Spam test as I clearly stated we
are dealing with this as a vulnerability because this should be addressed at
the email server level and not Declude, therefore the message will be
quarentined - as every instance we have seen of this has been invalid email.

The Long base 64 encoding is a similar issue whereby the mail server should
deal with these before they get to Declude as such emails are clearly in
violation of the RFC's and should be treated as suspect from the very
beginning.

To conclude, we are making every effort to address these issues because it
is not being done at the server level, have you contacted Imail and asked
for their response and/or fix ?

David B
www.declude.com