Hi,

We have just reinstalled NT4 with SP4 and reinstalled Delphi 4.02 Prof.

We are getting the following error when trying to run the any application,
even a new blank one:

    'Debugger Kernel BordBK40.dll is missing or not registered'

Well, it is not missing and it appears in the registry.

We can build the app OK, it just doesn't want to run.

Has anyone got any ideas???

(By the way, we have reinstalled... uninstalled, reinstalled... uninstalled,
deleted, reinstalled... but to no avail.)

Any help appreciated.

Regards

Colin Fraser
Hill Laboratories