>Specking of problems with delphi 4. I have a problem at work where you move
>the mouse and it decides OK I better look for the declaration below the
>mouse and goes away into its own world for 30 - 60 seconds. It drives me
>nuts and I have turned off everything I can find in the options but it still
>does it. However I don't seem to get the same problem at home so maybe it is
>a re-install fix. Anyone else struct this?

30-60 seconds is a bit extreme - The p200 at work does the dirty for about
3-4 seconds, 10 at the outside (for those obscure declarations)... I was sure
it was an options issue... Hmm have to check... Damn annoying that's for sure..

Also since I have the ctrl-click hotlinks I don't need the unit browsing tree at the
left
of the code window but it insists on returning to the fray every project load... I
would
also like to drag the project browser into the property inspector window as a tabbed
window and remain there as the default... doesn't want that either...

--
Aaron Scott-Boddendijk
Jump Productions