From: Leon Raj [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 1999 4:12 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: RE: [DUG]: Built on NT, deploy on Win95

Hi !

You don't need to use absolute addresses to make you EXE non-
relocatable.  If you have some Windows call-back routines, e.g.
multimedia timer call-backs, or even in the TListView (?) these
will (may ?) need to be located in a non-relocatable segment.

This is so that Windows doesn't try to swap it to disk (virtual
memory).  Normally though, these call-backs should reside in a DLL,
but I believe you mentioned that you had only one EXE, no DLL's,
hmm . . . interesting !

A corrupt EXE could also be the cause of the problem. :-)

Leon

Leon Raj                  Private email  (NZ):   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
the "Kiwi Viking"         Private email (FIN): [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Jyska, FINLAND                  (formerly of Auckland, NEW ZEALAND)