On Wed, 25 Aug 1999, Kuet-Fung Chong wrote:

> My main data module has a couple of procedures that are called from various
> forms, and these procedures post (WM_User + ??) messages back to the calling
> forms, which in turn process the messages. Are these causing the problem?

A callback is just a pointer to a function, in delphi they (from memory)
can't be part of an object, so you'd use:

procedure some_callback(whatever);

begin
  call_some_api(&some_callback);
end;

not sure what you'd be in vb?

--
Mark Derricutt                     | Chalice of Blood
Software Developer                 | New Zealand Christian Music News

Getting jiggy with Claymation - I Need Your Love