I've also been using the HD serial number to try and stop people making
illegal copies of my code, and also encountered batches of machines with the
same number.

Does anyone know of a foolproof way of uniquely identifying a machine so
that code can be locked to only work on that machine?

Tom Munro Glass

| E-mail:                                                        |
|     Internet:           [EMAIL PROTECTED]                         |
| Web sites:                                                     |
|     TMG CONSULTANCY:    http://www.tmgcon.com                  |
|     Tewkesbury Web:     http://www.tmgcon.com/tewksweb         |