Tony,

Hi.  You know what my reply would be - write a web application.  You kill 2
birds with one stone - get a thin client, *PLUS* a web based app!  Get on
the Web Hub list and find out what the rest of us has been doing.

Forget the MTS, MIDAS, etc. app servers - too complex, too expensive.

For the short term, you can use something like WinFrame / MetaFrame /
Terminal Server.  WinFrame is expensive and needs a good NT admin to
install, but it gets you there quickly.  I have run Word over a 14.4 dial-up
connection to WinFrame and it runs moderately well - just a noticeable lag
in response.  This is *REAL* thin client technology, like it will run on a
286 with a DOS client!

Regards,
Dennis.