Thanks. I'l check it out.
-----Original Message-----
From: Xander van der Merwe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thursday, 2 September 1999 9:28 PM
Subject: Re: [DUG]: Thin Database Components.

Here are three URLs that I picked up of VCL components that allow ADO access (they are TDataset descendents and therefore all data aware components will work and  compatible with most Delphi versions). Now, I have not tried any of them (yet) but would be keen to get feedback from anybody that has or will: