FWIW, I've been using Delphi 5 (C/S) from the end of its beta cycle, and D5
Professional from its release, and have had NO problems at all. We've
created new projects from scratch, upgraded D4 programs in just a few hours
(mainly Interbase component changes), and all has gone without a hitch. The
new IDE enhancements are great too; especially the debugger - talk about a
timesaver (love those new conditional breakpoints).

My only whinge is that the online help is still totally inadequate. There
needs to be a lot more explanation included. The bare bones approach just
isn't enough anymore - the technology curve is too steep to spend hours on
trial and error these days.

Simon Mahony
System Creator,
MetService.