hi folks
I have a DateTimePicker which I use to enter a duration, works great on my
development machine. I set the 'kind' property to dktTime, and I see something
like '00:00:00' in the display. I can select any one of the pairs of digits and
enter from 00 to the logical amount for a time field. So I can set, say, 18
minutes as 00:18:00.

When I install this on a second (much older) machine I see '12:00:00 AM' for the
same data value, anyone have clues why the change?

regards
Leo