Martin

> "Are they trying to sucker us to C++ so we miss the VB -> C# Stampede?"

You probably missed the intended sarcasm in that remark.

One of the "features" of C# is platform independence with M$ recent history
on
this topic (the J++ windowising) would you trust these people.

Delphi/Kylix is still my first choice for Graphical App Development and the
recent
thread on Free Pascal/Lazarus only reinforces that choice (if it was a load
of crap why would people copy it)

The truth is that in 10 years time we will still be using Delphi, VB, Java,
FoxPro, TCL, Perl, Python
and possibly C#..there is no golden bullet and no compelling reason to jump
onto the latest
fad..certainly not because a review says VB is easier to use!

Neven