Hi,
I'm new to this list.
Starting about 12 years ago, I have what is now a very large VGA Dos
commercial application created using Turbo Pascal.
I have finally decided to bite a considerably well stocked bullet and
have a look at converting it to Windows using Delphi 6, which I am in
the process of ordering. I'm from the old school, having learnt Pascal
back in the early 80's, so am not used to the Object Orientated style.
Questions :
1) If I was to program in CONSOLE mode, would I have access to graphics
commands like LINE or RECTANGLE (or the Delphi equivalents) ?
2) In Standard mode, do you need to keep strictly to an OBJECT style ?
It would make it easier if I could just convert all my spaghetti
junction like code straight over and only have the screen graphics and
data structures to worry about.

Also :
Does anyone have a Beta copy of Windows XP ? Let me know.

Peter Harrop in the Waikato.